- 1 Pack of Dired Ramen (2oz or 64g)
- 4oz (120g) of Thin Chopped Chicken Breast
- 1 Handful of Vegetables (soja beans, shredded carrots, sliced red pepper bell, mushrooms, broccoli, onion, ..)
- 2 Chopped Garlic Cloves
- 2 ts of Fish Sauce
- 2 ts of Oyster Sauce (or teriyaki)
- Sriracha Sauce (if you like spicy stuff)
- Cilantro (facultative)
- 1 ts of Oil
A few days ago I had litteraly 10 minutes to cook lunch. Lucky for me the finger of The Inspiration touched me at this right moment (sometimes I just freeze…) and I was ready to cook. Fortunately, I also had some leftovers in the fridge and died ramen in my kitchen’s closet. I used chicken meat but you can also use beef or duck or pork or jumbo shrimps (Pretty much whatever protein source you have in your fridge actually)…
- In a medium hot small wok, add the oil, then the garlic (careful, garlic burns very quick.. And that’s also true for the vampires out there, careful with the garlic.. ).
- Add the chicken, vegetables, dried ramen (but not the spices sold with it), sauces and 2/3 cup (15cl) of water.
- Cover with the lid. After 3 min stir.
- Let it cook for 3 more minutes and stir again, taste (if it needs more salt, add the fish sauce).
- Put the whole thing in a pretty bowl.
- Top it with cilantro and/or lime juice.
- And it’s already reaaaaaaaaady guys…
- Bon appétit!!