Small and Crusty lamb’s chop
- 14oz (390g) of Small Lamb’s Chops
- 3 Cups of Bread Crumbs
- 1 Cup of Shredded Parmesan
- 2 ts of Origan
- Vegetal Oil (not olive oil)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup of Greek Yoghurt
- Cumin And Paprika
Meat and crustiness is a very good association. And when you add a fresh yoghurt sauce it’s just perfect! It’s a perfect mix between oriental meal (with the lamb, the spices and the yoghurt sauce) and occidental style (with the bread crumbs and the Parmesan). You need to try it! If you have some question about the recipe (or other), please ask me!
- Stir the egg and add it in a soup plate. Mix the bread crumbs, parmesan, origan, salt and pepper in a plate.
- Separate the lamb’s chops if needed, put some salt & pepper on them. Put them one by one in the egg, then in the mix of bread crumbs and Parmesan.
- In a big hot pan, add some oil ( ½ cm (0,2″) deep of oil in the pan), and when it’s hot put the lamb’s chops in the pan. You need to hear the sizzle of the hot oil when you add the meat.
- Cook for 2 or 3 minutes by side (the color of the bread crumbs needs to be between golden and brown).
- Mix the yoghurt with 1 cs of cumin, 1 ts of paprika plus salt&pepper (you can add a little bit of lemon juice to it, if you want).
- Put the lamb on a plate, with the yoghurt on the side and it’s readyyyyyyyyy!