Delicious and Simple Thaï Salad
- 12oz (350g) of Chicken Breast
- 3 Handful of Lettuce
- 3 Handful of Soja Beans
- 2 Handful of Shredded Carrot(s)
- ½ Cup of Chopped Green Onions
- ½ Cup of Fresh Mint
- ½ Cup of Cilantro
- 1 Lime
- 4 ts of Fish Sauce
- 3 ts of Vegatal Oil
The Man has some issues with vegetables… He is ok to eat some of them (he has a lot of mortal enemy in this food category) but not a lot. Except for a few exception like this salad (I don’t have to fight to make him eat these vegetables). So girls (or boys who are vegetables friendly) try this!
I added some chicken to have a complete meal, but it’s not necessary (and I think that shrimps would be fine too). Plus if you are ok with the size of your butt, you can add some rice noodles.
- Cook the chicken breast in boiling water (it takes 10’), wait that the water is boiling BEFORE putting the chicken in (otherwise, you can say goodbye to the taste).
- Cut the chicken in small pieces
- For the sauce mix the lime juice, the oil and the fish sauce
- Mix all the ingredient together with the sauce (add as needed)
- Bon appétit!